Friday 27 June 2008

THIS BUTLER AIN'T IN LOVE



I can no longer take this...
I am sick of ineptitude.
Give way, others will want it.
I cannot tolerate this affront to myself.Not only my physical integrity as well as my mental one are at risk.I am not even going to comment on the constant affront to my intellect.I mean, seriously...where do they find these people?
More importantly where do i find myself?
WHY THE HELL DO I MINIMIZE ME SO?
Fuck you all...i can't stand you any longer...

Nao aguento mais estes merdas.
Temo ja pela minha saude fisica e mental.Ja para nao falar na constante afronta ao meu intelecto que e' conversar com eles.
Onde diabos os desencantam?
Melhor ainda, onde diabos me encontro eu?
PORQUE SERA' QUE ME MINIMIZO ASSIM?
Fodam-se todos...ja' nao vos aguento mais.

No comments: