Saturday 7 June 2008

PARK LIFE


I was told that resentment eats you up alive, so settling it down should always be a priority.
I have learned that this is one of the fundamental truths of life.
I could take the higher road and turn the other cheek but there's is no remaining skin left untouched, so in order for that to happen, the high road, i mean, i should use it to my advantage as a propulsion mechanism to impel me the hell away from it (resentment).
Or you could just be a sport and stop leaving your car outside!
You would then see there was no need for you to go away and deprive us of your lovely company.
WOULDN'T THAT MAKE MORE SENSE?
At the very least, would save you a fortune on the paint job!


Ressentimento e' danado...corroi-nos por dentro.
Aprendi que uma das verdades fundamentais da vida, e' exactamente a necessidade de se o resolver desde logo.
Mas como faze-lo?
Poderia dar a outra face mas ja nao tenho pele que nao tenho sido consporcada por teus dedos, entao para me mostrar magnanimo devo, se calhar, usar esta razao como um mais comulativo para impulsionar-me daqui para fora, longe deste fosso depressivo que e' a falta de camaradismo.
Ou entao, poderias ser porreiro e nao deixar mais o carro fora da garagem, forcando-te a abandonar-nos, privando-nos da tua maravilhosa companhi.
No minimo poupavas um dinheirao em pintura
FAZ SENTIDO , NAO ACHAM?

No comments: