Wednesday 11 June 2008

FLUSH OR FLASH?


Well,well things are looking up.
My aunts operation was a success.
Portugal has won again.
Got myself a date...kinda.
Let me just talk about this last one...It is, for all effects a date.I know she'll be dressing up just for me and walking around ,mesmerizing people, and making them jealous of me...well at least they would if they knew she is with me...
Funny about something,thought.Have you notice that the past tense is mixed up with the future and the present stance?
Well as incredible as this is, she is not with me nor will she be with me at that day.She will, never the less, be wanting to.
Vain? Cocky?
No...just sure of how right we would be for each other.
Now there is just one little thing to be done.
TIME IS SOON COMING.
FOR NOW I'LL JUST TAKE MYSELF OUT OF THE TOILET


Vitoria paa a minha Madrinha.
Vitoria para a nossa seleccao.
E ja tenho companhia para o baile.
TEMPO DE TIRAR A CABECA DA RETRETE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post!!