Saturday 14 June 2008

Hey...GET OFF OF ME


Well, well, well...
Nothing to complain.
Now is that ,or not, weird?
The fact the matter is that you don't need to be selfish nor altruist to have it as such.
You just go along with your day.
The thing is, i was reminded about something the other day.I was told that reading books that were affecting, clouding if you will, the way life is supposed to be lived.I do admit that sometimes you can almost be lead by those thoughts.But if you retain what matters the most, that helps you cross the hurdles that come in your way.
Fair enough, there was a time that i lived a honeymoon period.One that all was great and i did needed it to get away from the darkness that surrounded me.It did me goo, it served its purpose.I have now came to another cross road.This time around i'll have to be stronger for myself.
Now, that does not mean i shouldn't care.That brings me no joy.
Every one has his cross to carry in life.
But a cross is not a planet.
I HAVE NO AMBITION TO BE ATLAS.
Otherwise i'll keep on looking upset.



Cada qual com a sua cruz no mundo...
Mas nao tenho ambicoes de ser Atlas.
Faco-o antes assim...Tive a ajuda quando dela precisei.
E' tempo de guiar-me sozinho.
E' tirar as pedras do caminho...
...E SEGUIR O CURSO DO DA AGUA
Senao continuo a parecer rabujento.

No comments: