Friday 4 July 2008

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN


My tap is driving me insane.
Don't take me wrongly...I love it's water.
The problem is it keeps on dripping.It is not doing what it is suppose to do.
And it's not it's fault, alone.It's also Thames Water that for the exorbitant amount they charge should be able to provide every home with new state of the art taps.Mind you...every day i have to give money to them so that they keep the water flowing, but service?None.
But above all it's the landlords fault.I should foresee these problems and take care of them before they amount to a big thing.It is now, i believe, to late.The fact is that i do not stand any choice but to leave.After all, nothing is going to change.
And to make it even worse next week, the toilet is gonna break and the water pollution is gonna be back.
Flipping heck.
A flood is on it's way.
ALL HANDS ON DECK

No comments: