Friday 25 July 2008

DEAD ON ARRIVAL


A perfect day to cycle around London today.And why not make a few bob since you at it?
People do ask me if i like this city and my answer is invariably yes.You do pay a high tribute to live in it.It claims your energies and bit by bit your soul.
It is the proverbial melting pot , of ideas, of cultures, of races, of creeds and religions.
But i got to tell you.It is polluted.
And hay fever?Developed it when i arrive to this country.
SO NO...I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD CYCLING IN LONDON.
Mostly because i would die in a matter of breathes!


Gosto de Londres.
Mas nem pagando me apanham morto numa bicicleta.
Principalmente porque me encontraria em tal condicao com duas ou tres pedaladas.
Muitos parques, muitos verdes.
MAS AS ALERGIAS INSTALAM-SE EM FORCA NESTE MES.
Dasse, e' azar

No comments: