Thursday 29 May 2008

THE CRACK OF DAWN...


London buses...wait an eternity for one and then 3 come at the same time.
But lets just say that the analogie is more than suitable.
Got to tell you though, i've been talking about a need for change from my part, an integrational wriggle into the slime that it is flattering the established hierarchy, but i do not believe i can do it...
I was standing by the bus shelter tonight and fight broke up.Two alchoolics.If i was to guess, one was 24 the other 41.And all that daze, made up a good entertainment for the spectators.It dawned on me...i managed that,i broke free from the strangling hold it had on me and my will...What can i not do???
Defeatism is not a caracheristic of mine.
But the buses are way to many.
I am just the one.
I cannot take them all.

Got to find mind a better lipstick.
OR JUST FIND OUT WITCH ONE TO KISS



Que fazer?A vida e' mesmo assim...esperamos por um taxi uma eternidade e quando comecamos a andar eis que aparecem 3 ou 4.
Depois de tantos anos no "outro lado", procuramos integracao.
E' viscosa, eu sei, e leva-nos tempo, mas ao pouco, cremos que as coisas funcionam.
O derrotismo nao me caracteriza mas e' certo que preciso de melhores direccoes para encontrar o meu Norte.
E' um processo de aprendizagem!
Mas os taxis vieram todos ao mesmo tempo.
Eu sou apenas um.
Qual devo tomar?

O melhor mesmo e' arranjar um baton melhor.
ESTE NAO ESTA' A ENGANAR NINGUEM

No comments: