Thursday 10 April 2008

WITH HORNS AND ALL...


Devilish attitude, this one of mine, that everything has to be perfect...
I was reading about impossibilities and what do they actually mean...if there is such a thing as impossible is just because it hasn't been made possible yet.
In the words of T.H. White in The Once and Future King everything that is not forbidden is mandatory.
So everything that is not contravened by the laws of physics is somehow, somewhat possible.
What it seems impossible though is a way of killing this beast inside...
I know that I AM so that i experiment but this is getting ridiculous.
Will there be a moment that doing my job isn't such a chore?
I am sick of being angry...
PERFECTION ISN'T BUT UTOPIA
But still deep down i continue to empathise...
And hope for an archangel to slay the beast

No comments: