Wednesday 15 April 2009

IF I RULED THE WORLD...


I am not magnanimous...
I just put the seat up on a public toilet, i roll an extra time the towel so that the person coming after me doesn't have to touch on a damp cloth.I stand on the left so that others can pass me if they are in a hurry.I do these things on an eternal hope that someone else will do the same.
I gave the wrong directions on the subway today to an old woman.Actually they weren't wrong.I just told her to go to the first carriage rather than the last, by mistake.
I then proceeded my voyage until her stop in order to help her out.She's been in London for a few years but says people just don't care any more.
I guess i proved her wrong.
I do not expect a pay back or gratitude. My conscience just doesn't allow me to be any other way.
I can't change the world, i know.
BUT I CAN SURELY TRY TO DO SO!!!

No comments: