Thursday 14 May 2009

Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me!!!


Hate to wallow in self pity, mostly because i don't do self-pity, but i need to vent out.I just don't understand how relationships work.I have no interpersonal-skills, i guess.The fact is that everybody seems to want a piece of me.Mind you,i have no quarrels in helping people.But they seem to hold a grudge on that.This is not conspiracy theory. It's just the way i see things. Obviously, others will see it differently and i seem to lose myself philosophying about all but diplomacy.
I need change from the environment that i have set myself on. Minnows, the lot of them.And so i sell myself short.Challenges is what i need, not daggers.
Like Abraham Lincoln once said :
"If i was double-faced would i be using this one???"

No comments: