Wednesday 15 October 2008

Credit or debit?


Damn stupid credit crunch that leaves my hands all tied up for the foreseeable future.
I mean, it doesn't really pay to get out of the place that i work at, regardless of the comical and farcical management that runs the outlet, leaving all behind like a secured place, a holding on the company's shares and a quite an attractive salary just for the sake of my mental health.I'm still young, i can endure a few more years of self-imposed pandemonium.
CAN'T I?
WELL...

CAN'T I??

Maldita crise que me obriga a compassar os meus movimentos e as minhas decisoes em prol da seguranca e estabilidade ,que esta tragicomedia a que chamo emprego,me oferece.
Afinal bem vistas as coisas, sendo novo ainda posso sacrificar a minha sanidade mental presente em face das parcas accoes que detenho junto a esta empresa, o competitivo salario e o facto que e', por vezes, o meu supermercado pessoal.
So' tenho de aumentar a dose dos comprimidos.
Certo???

No comments: